Ensign 6PE Sewage Treatment Plant
This Marsh Ensign 6PE Sewage Treatment Plant can accommodate the wastewater of up to 6 people. The Shallow Ensign:Standard sewage treatment plant is widely recognised as one of the most reliable, dependable and cost-effective sewage treatment plants on the market today
The average height of a water treatment plant on the market is over 2.3 metres. The shallow plant from Marsh Industries is available in sizes ranging from 4-35PE and is only 1.6m deep, making installation not only feasible but also much simpler and safer.
When hard rock site conditions necessitate deeper alternatives that require expensive and time-consuming excavation, shallow Ensign sewage treatment plants are often preferred.
All Ensign units have been tested and certified in compliance with BSEN12566-3/A1:2009, and they provide care that is consistent with national consent guidelines. The published test results of 11.5:19.2:8.4mg/ltr (BOD: suspended solids: ammonia) effectively equate to 97 percent pollutant elimination, with influent concentrations significantly higher than those selected by most competitor septic tank replacement plants.
Almost all platform, approval, and budget specifications can be met with sizes ranging from 4 to 35 PE in Ultra and Standard versions of each, as well as a wide range of ancillaries. Risers are available upon request to increase the depth of the invert. On request, pumped outlets are also open.
Why choose the Marsh Shallow Ensign:Standard?
The Ensign range is praised by end consumers, retailers, and installers alike for its ease of installation, durability, and cost-effective operation and maintenance. A lot of this is backed up by professional assistance from local contacts.
- Inlet with ‘Forsheda seal’-Forsheda seal provides flexibility in the joint for easier installation. Optional risers to increase invert depth are available.
- Primary settlement chamber
- Aeration chamber
- Advanced compressor with alarm (Ensign:Ultra units only)-Near silent compressor ensures minimal running, maintenance and servicing costs. Integral alarm detects low pressure in air line. (Regular Low-energy compressor on Ensign:Standard models).
- Compressor housing – internal or external options available-The compressor can be housed internally or externally with no difference in cost. External recommended to increase compressor life, and supplied as standard on 4PE, shallow and pumped outlet versions.
- RCD/Electrical connection (Ensign:Ultra units only)-The RCD box provides easier installation and provides a higher degree of safety. (Regular
plug/socket connection on Ensign:Standard models).
- PVC pressure pipe/diffuser(s)-Provides a protective conduit for the air diffuser line. Can be easily removed for maintenance and
- Bio-media-High specification bio-media (310m3 per m2) and membrane diffusers ensure even circulation to eliminate ‘dead spots’. The bio-media is contained by a stainless steel securing mesh to ensure no migration during handling or potential flooding.
- Stainless steel mesh (Ensign:Ultra units only)-Retains media in aeration chamber during transportation and handling, and in the event of flooding.
- Final settlement chamber
- 32mm sludge return-Larger diameter sludge return prevents the possibility of blockages and improves system circulation. Provides higher effluent quality whilst balancing flow over a 24 hour period or periods of intermittent use.
- Unique Polylok tertiary filter (Ensign:Ultra units only)-The Polylok tertiary filter reduces suspended solids and BOD by a further 40% helping to extend drainage field life.
- Outlet with ‘Forsheda seal’-Forsheda seal provides flexibility in the joint for easier installation. Optional pumped outlets are available.
- Impermeable lid (Ensign:Ultra units only)-Heavy duty lid/frame improves strength and durability whilst blending into the surrounding
environment. (Regular lid on Ensign:Standard models).
- Integral lifting eyes-For safe and secure on-site handling.
- Stabilising feet-Stabilising feet prevents the tank from rolling and allows safe and steady transportation and
- Unique ‘keying-in’ lip-Assists anchoring into granular or concrete surrounds